Thursday, 19 May 2011

Flying High

On our anniversary we decided to go out and celebrate FIVE years of a crazy, amazing, wonderful life that we have shared so far. We both had some pretty simple plans in mind (bike ride, picnic, tennis, lunch, etc.) until about ten minutes before the baby sitter showed up. Stephen thought of a different idea and so off we went (Our date was now a surprise!) We had lunch at a nice restaurant and then went to what looked like a mall. Inside however there were rock climbing walls, an indoor skiing slope, and a simulated sky diving center called Airkix. Can you guess which one we did?



That's right! Sky diving. To celebrate our fifth anniversary we did a little skydiving, only we didn't have to jump out of a plane. It was really cool. I have to say I was super nervous (thought I would be to tense to really enjoy it) but I loved it. Way fun. I'm so grateful for a supportive, loving, crazy, fun, spontaneous husband who is always there for me and are sweet boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment