Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Chatterton Birthday Bash

The weekend before we left to go back to the states we had a big BBQ to celebrate Stephen, Emerson and Canyon's birthdays. It was a pretty nice day (just a little on the windy side). We had a lot of fun with everybody and ate tons of yummy food.



I only managed to get one picture of Canyon before he fell asleep. I'll have to get some more of him another time in his cute outfit. I gave my camera to a friend to take pictures and got lots of cute photos. Above is one of Stephen and I. Below is the outcome of the pinata. We made it though everyone before it busted open. The kids loved all the goodies.



Our friend made this super cute cake for the party. It was so yummy.



Emerson carrying around his bag of treats. He didn't want all his goodies go, at least until it was time to open presents.



One of his presents was a thing of bubbles. It had all sorts of different wands, the kids had a lot of fun playing with them all.



We had a great day and lots of fun celebrating the 'May' birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment