Sunday, 26 June 2011

Game Night

We had a lot of fun family get togethers while we were in Utah. The night after the ping pong smash we went to Mike's for mexican and games. It was a lot of fun. Here is Canyon getting pushed around by his cousin Brielle.




We were going to play a game that involved these fun signs, but instead had fun writing things on them and taking peoples pictures. Below is one of Maverick and one of Stephen and Emerson.




Towards the end of the night we did a little 'Just Dance' on the Wii. I don't know why, but in all the pictures of me dancing I'm doing something totally different from everyone else. (I'm pretty sure I pulled out a win on that song though) Stephen and his sisters on the other hand were all in sync with one another.




Had lots of fun with family. Always a fun time playing games at Mikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment