Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Temple

After Legoland we drove to a hotel near the temple to stay the night. We enjoyed a relaxing night eating dinner, swimming and watching a movie. The next morning we got up to go to the temple. Stephen had been asked to help out at the temple and so he ended up spending most of the day in the temple working. It was a very nice day and the boys and I spent most of it outside walking around the temple. We saw a couple friends and talked to them. Stephen snuck out for a quick lunch break and then when he had to go back in the boys and I went to feed the fish. The ducks were feeling a bit lazy and just slept near the pond while the fishes at all our food.



I took a couple pictures of the boys in front of the temple. Not many turned out. I really like the one of Canyon (even though he's not smiling).



After the temple we drove back home. We stopped at our friends for an unplanned pizza party and a little socializing and then went home and got some sleep. It was a nice day. It's always good to be near the temple.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so sweet. Love those little boys. I love your hair also! We are all going short!! So fun. Can't wait to see you, just a short few days away! Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete