On Tuesday I was given a scavanger hunt by Stephen which led me to a coupon for a date with him for Thursday night. Stephen had originally planned to go on a horse carriage ride but unfortunately that fell through last minute. Then he had decided to go up to Grafham Water and go for a bike ride and picnic dinner, but by the time we got their the bike rental was closed. So we then went to Tesco and got ourselves food to make sandwiches and went to find a place to eat. We had our dinner at KFC using their picnic benches. While we ate we listened to the romantic sounds of chain saws and electric drills. And had a beautiful view of construction workers tearing apart the interier of the KFC resturaunt. After we finished our food we went to see what was playing at the theatre. The only movie playing that we were remotely interested in was a chick flick that didn't start eight o'clock and since we hadn't planned on being out that late we decided not to do a movie. We then got back in the car and drove to a park that I had seen just off the ring road. We spent the rest of our date walking around the park.
We couldn't walk on the path because it was all coned off, but it was still a nice walk along the river. We saw swans and ducks and sat in a willow tree.
It was such a nice evening even with all of the mess ups spending time together on a date like we used to do before we had kids. Oh and did I mention that we came home to a whole in our ceiling?

Oh my, what caused the hole!? Also I still have that scrapbooking stuff that I mentioned earlier...just email me and let me know when would be a good time to drop it by linesfamily5@gmail.com. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had a night out. Fun for you. You guys are both beaming with happiness and love! I love seeing all the cute posts and pics! Love you guys.
ReplyDelete