Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Ben Nevis

Stephen and Joseph and some of the young men from church went camping in Scotland last weekend. They went to hike Ben Nevis, the tallest mountain in the UK. The trip up was a little longer than anticipated. They had to take a 3 hour detour because the main motorway was shut down. They eventually made it to the campground safe and sound and got themselves set up. Friday they hiked the mountain. They were told to pack warm because it would be cold, but from the pictures it looks like it was really nice weather. I don't think they were expecting it to be so nice as they all came home with sunburned faces. When they finally made it to the top they did a bunch of pushups to show what manly men they were (I'm pretty sure they were all exhausted). I think Joseph had the most energy left when they got to the top (see the last picture). They seemed to have a lot of fun. And all said the Scotland was a beautiful place. Hopefully we'll all be able to go next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment