Tuesday, 15 June 2010
Ice Cream Socials, Sleepovers and Huntingdon
Friday night we had a couple families over for an ice cream social. It was a nice time to socialize with friends and induldge in some yummy ice cream. It also gave Joseph some kids his age to hang out with. The boys watched soccer and played basketball outside while most of the women stayed in and talked. I had wanted to take pictures of everyone that came but I was enjoying the opportunity to socialize so much that I forgot. We then had Joseph's friends spend the night. The next day we took Joseph and one of the boys who spent the night into Huntingdon. While we were there we went to the Cromwell museum, the market, and the old town church. At the market we bought some "sweeties" for Joseph to try. My favorite were the Vimto chewies. I think Joseph preferred the gummies in the shape of a bottle. And Stephen, well I don't think he was a big fan of any of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment