Emerson slept through the entire night in his own bed last night, which is unfortunately a rarity for us. I feel like it was probably the best sleep I've had in a while. Emerson did crawl out of his bed however at 6.45 ready for mommy to read him stories. So we read some books and then about an hour later we went and got daddy out of bed. Stephen and Emerson then watched some of the highlights from the Jazz game from the previous night.
We had some waffles for breakfast and then got ourselves ready for the day. We headed back home so we wouldn't have to wake up super early to get to church the next day. Emerson got a present from his Uncle TJ which he then played with for most of the afternoon. It has a bunch of magnets that stick to your fridge and it teaches you letters and words. Really fun and educational....plus Emerson was entertained while I was cooking and cleaning up after dinner.
Emerson went to bed early, Stephen worked on some things for church, and I got some more layouts organized to scrapbook when we go back to Lakenheath.
No comments:
Post a Comment