Monday, 4 January 2010

New Years Eve and Day

New Years Eve was a little quiet this year as Stephen was the only one who brought the new year in. Emerson and I weren't feeling the greatest so we both crashed around 9.30. But by the next day we were all feeling great. Emerson and I let Stephen sleep in a little bit and then made him breakfast in bed. It was the least that we could do to show our appreciation for the tidy home that we woke up to. Stephen said there wasn't much to do after Emerson and I went to bed so he cleaned to help keep himself stay awake. With all of us feeling good we spent most of New Years day doing some deep cleaning of the house and our cars. Then in the evening we had a couple friends over for dinner and games. It was a really nice time full of good company and good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment