Monday, 25 January 2010

New Camera

We ordered a new camera because we are in the process of starting up a photography studio in our garage. The camera got in this past week and I am so excited. On the first day possible I got Emerson dressed up and took him outside to take some pictures. The sun was out but it was still pretty cold so we only stayed outside for acouple of minutes, but I thought that some of the photos turned out pretty good. Now we just need to get the rest of our stuff so that we can start turning the garage into a studio.

3 comments:

  1. The pictures look really great! What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds exciting - love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the same camera that I have! But I have different lenses. A 17-70 mm and a 50mm. It is a great camera to start off with! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete