It wasn't extremely overcast today and in the afternoon the clouds started to clear up a little so we went outside and took some more photos. It's so much fun and Emerson is a really good sport about it. Here are a couple of photos from our 15 minute photo shoot.
That's so exciting that you're setting up a little studio! That will be so fun! Its been a while since I've seen pictures and WOW Emerson is getting big! And congratualtions on baby number two, that is so great! I hope you guys are doing great with everything over there. I miss ya Kristi!
Emmerson as always looks very cute! I like his hat.
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting that you're setting up a little studio! That will be so fun! Its been a while since I've seen pictures and WOW Emerson is getting big! And congratualtions on baby number two, that is so great! I hope you guys are doing great with everything over there. I miss ya Kristi!
ReplyDelete-Ashley (from Wenatchee if you forgot :))