Took these pictures of the boys shortly after their birthdays. I love how their fun little personalities come out in these pictures...can't believe that Canyon is two and Emerson is now four. They're growing up too quickly.
Hi everyone I have been looking at all the photos of your great family. What handsome boys and what a beautiful little sister they have.. Besides the busy life you lead you still make time to have a lot of fun and enjoy your family. The time goes by so fast , I'm glad everything is going well for you. Love, Grandma Hood
Hi everyone I have been looking at all the photos of your great family. What handsome boys and what a beautiful little sister they have.. Besides the busy life you lead you still make time to have a lot of fun and enjoy your family. The time goes by so fast , I'm glad everything is going well for you. Love, Grandma Hood
ReplyDelete