We started Christmas with the boys sleeping in until after 8 o'clock. Then once everyone finally woke up we went downstairs and opened stockings. It wasn't until after Emerson had finished going through his stocking that he noticed the wiggle cars sitting in front of the tree. (I didn't get many picture this year cause I spent most of my time video recording the boys.) While the boys played with their cars we made Christmas tree doughnuts and started getting ready for church.
After church we came back home and had a nice brunch to fill our tummies (scrambled eggs, bacon, the extra doughnuts from the morning and smoothie juice). Before all the unwrapping began I managed to get a quick picture of the boys in front of the tree. Then the boys took turns opening their presents. They got spoiled with lots of fun movies, games, clothes, etc. Emerson got really excited about opening all the gifts and I was surprised how well Canyon did at unwrapping all his gifts.
After unwrapping all the gifts we opened a couple of the boys toys and let them play. We spent the rest of the afternoon playing with new toys, talking to family on the web cam, and eating plenty of leftovers and sweets. Thank you for everyone who has helped make this holiday season a special one for us and our boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment