Tuesday, 27 April 2010
Storknesting Day 7
This morning started a little different then most. I woke up really early needing to use the restroom and then started thinking that my waters might have broken. So I went and told Stephen and went back to bed expecting to be woken up by contractions in a couple of hours. We woke up around 7.30 but no contractions. False alarm and loss of sleep all because of my mucus plug. I was excited at first since the loss of your mucus plug is one of the signs of pre labor until Stephen reminded me that it was still a couple days if not a week or more before I went into labor after I had started loosing the plug with Emerson. So we continued on with our morning drawing footballs and reading books, eating breakfast and getting ready for the day. We went to Mildenhall to get a football and see if we could exchange our BBQ which didn't have all the correct pieces. We also had some lunch and then headed back home so the youth from church could use our house to play games. As we were headed off the base they had a lock down and we got to then sit in the car for almost an hour until we were allowed to leave. When we got back home we cleaned out our new car (the 4x4) and hung out with the youth. After the youth left we packed up the car and headed back to Lakenheath. Emerson fell asleep on the way to the hotel and Stephen and I enjoyed some uninterrupted conversation. Then before going to bed we talked to Stephen's family again. Another long day....another late night....and still no baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment