Thursday, 4 February 2010
Talking
Emerson has become a crazy little talking machine. He's vocabulary is growing a lot and he enjoys telling you what he wants or what he wants you to do. Yesterday he was very insistent that he and Stephen go for a walk outside. He kept pulling at Stephen (who was sitting down) telling him 'walk' 'walk'. When Stephen got up Emerson lead him to the front door and continued 'walk' 'walk'. So even though it was cold outside they went for a walk. Then this morning Emerson and I were cuddling in bed and Emerson started talking about books and balls in his sleep. It was so cute. He must not get enough minutes in the day to get all he has to say out so needs to do a little while he's sleeping as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure it has nothing to do with your house bursting at the seams with balls. I love little boys. We'll be sure to set up our small little hoop so he can do some gorilla dunks on Saturday.
ReplyDelete