Sunday, 23 January 2011

Bubble Time

A couple weeks ago I had planned to go to the commissary and do some grocery shopping after Stephen got home from work so that he could have some time to work on a few things. I got all the kids ready to go and in the car and I couldn't find my wallet. I looked all over the house, checking a couple places twice. Searched both the cars and checked my diaper bag. Unsuccessful I then unload the kids. Since we couldn't leave the house I thought maybe what I needed was to entertain the boys. What better way to keep them distracted then with bubbles.


This was Canyon's first encounter with bubbles. I think he was impressed. He watched them very intently but never tried to touch them.

(Canyon is thinking his brother is so cool and curious how he's making all these cool circular floating things.)


We had a great time. I loved sitting there watching the boys get such joy from a very simple thing like bubbles. (Oh and I found my keys the next day. They were in the diaper bag.)

No comments:

Post a Comment