Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Emerson's Wellies

With the weather changing and becoming more wet we got out Emerson's wellies that were given to us by one of Stephen's siblings. We put them on to make sure they fit and Emerson loves them. If he sees them he wants to put them on. He likes to go tromping around the play room with them. Yesterday we went outside and of course Emerson chose to wear his wellies. It was so much fun to see him walking around like he could conquer the world because he had his wellies on.


1 comment:

  1. I was so glad to hear from you. Emerson has grown so tall and makes quite the cute little pirate. Congratulations and good luck with the pregnancy, I hope it goes smoothly (if that is even possible). I look forward to seeing more pics of the family.

    Kristin G

    ReplyDelete