Stephen has been at ALS (Airman Leadership School) for the past 5 1/2 weeks. The class has been at Lakenheath so he has been close enough to come home for the weekends but during the week he had to stay up there. After a month and a half of learning how to be an effective leader and mentor as well as studying, taking tests and giving his fair share of briefs all his hard work paid off this past Wednesday night as we participated in his graduation ceremony. It was a nice evening and we enjoyed the company of Stephen's other two guests, Master Chief Frakes and Chief Harahill. They fed us a nice dinner and then had the graduation ceremony and handed out various awards. It was a nice evening and though this school was a good experience for all of us we are definetly glad Stephen is back at home with us.
Hey Chattertons! This is Tiffany Astle, I check out your blog from time to time but have never left any comments...so I figured I would say hi! Glad you are all doing well! Check out our blog at tiffanyastle.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi there this is Isaac Speaking
ReplyDelete