Saturday, 9 May 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Stephen

Stephen turned 25 on Thursday but since he was away at school we celebrated this momentous occasion on Saturday. (It's not everyday you turn a quarter of a century old) We had some yummy cake to celebrate and made Stephen search throughout the house to find his birthday presents!

4 comments:

  1. did he have to find each of those books? you're such a nice wife...glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Stephen! Hope you enjoy all of those books. I have almost the entire series, collected over the years. Recently I began reading again "Approaching Zion". He's a great author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! Only a week late!! Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Stephen :) I'm sure Scott will find some way to mock your age tomorrow (despite being over a decade older...)
    Enjoy the Nibly books (they are my Dad's favourite ever)
    Helen et al. xxx

    ReplyDelete