Emerson and Daddy soaking up the sunshine.
Emerson and Mommy waiting for someone to challenge them at a game of foosball.
Emerson looking so cute and practicing walking with the help of Bishop.
Emerson Got Nerds!
Emerson and Eliza playing with his new dump truck and puzzle pieces.
sunshine in england! although with the heat we've had lately, i'll take rainy england any day!
ReplyDeleteHello! We were just at the Conways and Anna was showing me her blog and I saw yours, so thought I would come and say Hi and be nosey!
ReplyDeletethanks again for yesterday - we really enjoyed it! In the car on the way home from church today, Jack said it was the best party he has ever been too - lots of his friends there, good food, and a football table!
Can I put you on my following list thingy?? (I just added Anna - she has been showing me all techical blog stuff)
Love Helen et al. (Scott is on the phone with Stephen!)