Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Emerson and the Vacuum

You would think that most babies would be afraid of the roaring noises of the vacuum as it moved along the floor getting closer and closer to their tiny fingers, but Emerson isn't like most babies. He enjoys chasing after our vacuum. He laughs at it and tries to touch it when it gets close enough. Suppose it's a good way to get him to crawl around and work his little muscles.

2 comments:

  1. Kids are so funny! Seth just sits there and stares at me when I turn it on like, "You're not gonna touch me with that thing are you?" You should get a cat. I bet he would chase that around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute. I just want to squeeze him and pinch him and kiss his cute little face! Hope all is well for you guys. I can't wait to see you all. Keep the blogging up, it is so fun to see Emerson on the videos since I don't have a web cam! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete